The labour government..........bahhh!!!

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
the beast

The labour government..........bahhh!!!

Post by the beast » Thu May 04, 2006 4:39 pm

I know we tend to use this board as a place to winge about things in general!
But with good and fair reason I say.
After watching the last 10 days in the ongoing farce which is english politics, I am dumbfounded at what they are getting away with being elected leaders.
There seems to be a divide they have created between themselves and the electorate….and no amount of crowing, hounding and fist-shaking can cross this invisible line.
There is pompous adultry, blatant feather-nesting, massive far-reaching, life-destroying wibbly wobbly-ups and a general looking after oneself which defies belief. And when criticisms and accusations are cast, ranks are closed and shutters pulled, the wagons are circled.
Its has reached the stage where the government doesn’t care what you think, doesn’t care what you want….they have an agenda of their own and that is the way it will unfold.
If, along the way they f**k up here and there, no worries, the only ones to suffer are you………

This labour government doesn’t care, cos they know what the oppositions are……….Zilch!!

That’s why it will continue in the next election, they’ll mumble about changing leaders and moving names about but it’ll still be the same old same old.

I know where my vote is going in the next big one, nowhere, not until I see someone who actually cares.

Be safe!

Post by Sue » Thu May 04, 2006 6:18 pm

I just voted in the local elections and my vote did not go to Labour.

It is 9 years to the day that Labour was voted back in to power. I was an 'A' level student voting for the first time. The whole of Pembrokeshire College was alight with optimism at the long awaited change in government. At last, things would change! Britain would be a better place!

So much for youthful optimism.

Post by Bobby » Fri May 05, 2006 6:55 pm

You're right, I too am disappointed in what the Labour government has done. Mind you, when I saw pop groups and pop stars being invited into No 10,along with Margaret Thatcher,and their "Cool Britannia" [what happened to that] I could see things weren't going well!

Site Admin

Post by webjanitor » Sat May 06, 2006 1:16 am

I remember feeling so happy in 97 that we had a change of government

now it just looks like mad thatcher all over again