my boyfriend is on drugs!

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
Site Admin

my boyfriend is on drugs!

Post by prancer » Wed May 10, 2006 11:10 am

In all seriousness, I have discovered my life partner is taking drugs, but don't know how to approach him on the topic.
I have found evidence, "roaches", a tin with a cube of black resin-like stuff, and his moods swing quite dramatically. He has begun to mumble and taken interest in modern architectural design, and his libido has dropped quite dramatically, we indulge in mutual cough splutter perhaps five or six times per week, whereas for the first three months of our relationship we could barely leave the house.
Anyone have any sure fire ways of finding out other that bluntly asking? He's a real catch, i don't want to lose him, especially if I'm wrong.
Prancing is for dancers, masking is for liars.

Post by Bobby » Wed May 10, 2006 6:51 pm

I am afraid I know nothing about drugs Pracer, but try The National Drugs Helpline which is supposed to be open all day and night,every day of the year 0800776600 or the West Wales Substance Abuse Team 01646 690327. At least they should no more than some about it. Good Luck to you both.

the beast

Post by the beast » Fri May 12, 2006 11:28 am

Prancer, I can sympathise with you!
Have you tried substituting the dark resin like material with age old, dried out boot polish ( you can normally find an old tin in the garage somewhere ).
If not, try encouraging your boyfriend ( Oops, I mean girlfriend ) to spend more time drinking Jack Daniels, ( best way is straight from the bottle ) at various times of the day and within a few days you will notice that he, ( or she ) will be far too blathered to roll offending cigarettes.
I wish you luck.

Be safe!