Celebrity garbage!!!

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
the beast
doeth

Celebrity garbage!!!

Post by the beast » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Bloody hell!!

I know that people watch these so-called celebrity shows....but come on!!

I have just switched on Sky News and we have a so-called celebrity sky news reader interviewing a so-called celebrity ( i don't know what ), talking about another so-called celebrity ill-mannered moron, who have all appeared on a show full of so-called celebrities????

What sort of generation have we spawned that immerses itself so much into such a shallow and veneal, self effacing, worth absolutely nothing morally-wise, world of must watch tv????

No fecking wonder the country is going to the bloody dogs if the main media is full of so much mumble! Thay are after all putting on the screen only what the fecking moronic public drools to see!!

SAD!!!

What do you think??

Be safe!

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:09 pm

I agree with you. I stopped buying one of the red tops, when the front page headlines were about a model storming out of her footballer boyfriends flat in London. I hadnt heard of either of them.
And yesterday on TV they went on about some "celebrity"being seen out without a skirt on,going round like Superman with her pants over her tights. This celebrity stuff just appeals to the brain dead.