Anybody out there??

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
the beast
doeth

Anybody out there??

Post by the beast » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:06 pm

:cry:

Come on you lot!!

Where the h#ll is everyone..............shall we be bothered??

How is the season going down at St Davids.............i tell everyone i meet about the place and how nice the area is..............I'm boosting your tourism, well trying to??

Be safe!! :wink:

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:17 pm

If anyone is hoping to join this little community, I'm afraid the usual route to register does not work. The Janitor had to disable it as so many spam companies were abusing access to the site. So... if you want to register, it's still very easy, just email the webjanitor direct and he'll set you up without any hassle.
Public service broadcast ends.
Prancing is for dancers, masking is for liars.

Crusty Old Mike
doeth

Post by Crusty Old Mike » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:40 pm

I'm still around, though unfortunately I can't visit the City this year.