Oh christmas tree oh christmas tree....

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
Resident
doeth

Oh christmas tree oh christmas tree....

Post by Resident » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:45 pm

Now I do appreciate the work of the folk who put up the lights and tree...well done to all...the lights always look good and its a pleasure driving through the city at this time.
But its the tree that lets it down for me...theres nothing wrong with the tree itself but why surround it with roadbarriers that make it look like a worksite! Can someone not paint them green or something? Or would a piece of rope on some stakes not do the job without looking quite so industrial?

Magic_Man
doeth

Post by Magic_Man » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:48 pm

Well with asbo-tagged hooligans running about the place that's the price that has to be paid!

Sue
doeth

Post by Sue » Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:07 am

I can't believe things have got that bad in St.Davids. We have murders and everything here in Peterborough and there is not so much as a piece of string around the tree on the main square.

Resident
doeth

Post by Resident » Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:05 pm

Dark days indeed Sue :lol:

Sue
doeth

Post by Sue » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:40 pm

Alas yes :cry: At least we have a pretty tree :D