Looking for Information

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
AspiringAuthor

Looking for Information

Post by AspiringAuthor » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:26 am

I'm interested in further developing a story I've written, perhaps into a full novel. I would love to use St. Davids and the surrounding area as the setting and am wondering if anyone can help me with the local flavor. The story takes place in the early 18th century, some time between 1718 - 1748. I would love any interesting information about the geography of the area, the culture, and even what life might have been like during that time period. If there are any good references I might be able to contact or look up, I would appreciate any assistance you can provide. Everything I have read and seen of St. Davids leads me to believe that its rich history and beautiful landscape would be perfect. Thank you very much for any help you might be able to provide.