mad mullahs or what?

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
the beast
doeth

mad mullahs or what?

Post by the beast » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:17 pm

This beggars belief.

I can understand people being miffed re mumble taking of ones religion but why are the authorities not arresting the London protesters for inciting racial and religious hatred.

Lets go and burn a few mosques and muslim embassies shall we???

Nah!!! We'l just take it up the my braiiinss hurt yet again and allow these crazies to take the mumble!!

Be safe.

Sue
doeth

Post by Sue » Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:08 pm

At least one of the idiots has managed to breach his licence and get sent back to prison.
I wonder what the Koran says about the acceptability of dealing class A drugs?

thebigcheese
adlam

Post by thebigcheese » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:19 pm

Hmmm, Racism in wales (i didnt think that was possible).

What is really happening is that a small number of extremists are going in and causing trouble 'stiring it up' as it were. Most muslims are very nice people

Sue
doeth

Post by Sue » Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:17 am

Personaly (and I think the Beast was too), I was having a go at the extremists since they are the ones protesting violently and making things bad for all the other muslims.

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:56 pm

Criticising someone who claims to have a strong faith in God,and then goes on to commit a crime [whatever it may be] is hardly racism. Hypocrisy is present in all religions, the Church Of England and of course that included the Welsh Anglican church until about 1920 has in the past couple of days apologised for its roll in slavery. How did they think that it was Christian to be involved at all ?

the beast
doeth

more mad mullahs

Post by the beast » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:22 pm

AHHHH!!!! I see the handless mad mullah has been encarserated for 7 long years.

Only now are the facts surrounding his past coming to the fore.
Because he was under prosecution, futher facts and evidence of his incitment to murder and mayhem from his past were not allowed to be produced in court ??????? DOHHH???? WHY NOT???

Extradite the '' my rain hurts'' to the U.S. so he can be charged with more of the crimes he has commited over there, maybe he will spend more than a year or two behind bars.

Be safe.

Magic_Man
doeth

Re: more mad mullahs

Post by Magic_Man » Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:17 am

the beast wrote:AHHHH!!!! I see the handless mad mullah has been encarserated for 7 long years.

It's incarcerated. At least the no-armed muslim can spell, though he can't write :?

Sue
doeth

Post by Sue » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:12 am

What makes you so sure he can spell?

The evidence of his murderous other doings will come out eventuly when the Americans use it in their case against him and claim all the credit for it

Magic_Man
doeth

Post by Magic_Man » Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:05 am

According to some muslim cleric talking on BBC News, he is a well-educated, but clearly flawed man.

the beast
doeth

Post by the beast » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:35 am

Ah! A slip of the digit and Magic man resorts to subtle insults!

Well educated but clearly flawed, Magic man are you serious? the mad mullah is a raving religious zealot intent on creating an even bigger divide between christian and muslim societies and for the betterment of both should be taken completely out of the equation.

Be safe.

Magic_Man
doeth

Post by Magic_Man » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:29 pm

When I say well-educated, I mean he isn't thick. He is warped yes, so was Adolf Hitler, but he too had half a brain :roll:

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:27 pm

This could start a new debate off, are people like Adolf Hitlar really intelligent when they try and rule the earth,surely if he had had real intelligence that would have have made him realise his plans were evil and cruel, in fact he wouldnt have come up with his ideas at all.

Sue
doeth

Post by Sue » Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:01 am

Not really. Being intelligent does not make you a moral person or prevent you being a psychopath/sociopath etc. Some serial killers have had high IQs but they still did what they did.

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:36 pm

In yesterdays Sunday Telegraph [2/12/2006 page 37] it say's that in London, the police stopped a treasurer of the United Church of Zambia and told him that his placard saying "Jesus Christ is Lord. Repent and be converted that your sins may be blotted out" was in breach of the Public Order Act 1986 If he did not remove it at once,he would be arrested and charged with displaying material which was "threatening,abusive or insulting" "and intended to stir up racial hatred"
Still,I suppose a 74 year old eccentric is easier to arrest than a gang holding placards saying "Behead those who insult Islam"
Its all in yesterdays paper.

the beast
doeth

arrested and charged??

Post by the beast » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:13 pm

The Sunday Times named with photos the protesters, the police are considering charges...........My my braiiinss hurt!! Noone will be prosecuted.

The only good thing to come from the over the top reporting and publicity is the knowledge that the media and the authorities are scared sh*****less of offending what makes up a massive percentage of the electoral vote in labour strongholds.

In doing so, they offend the senses of all decent people.

The police are told to go softly-softly on anything to do with offending muslims.

Mr B liar needsd to sort out his backbone.

Be safe.

webjanitor
Site Admin

Post by webjanitor » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:11 pm

Those who incite and promote violence should be prosecuted under UK law.

Are all muslims promoting violence?

I would welcome some muslim input.

the beast
doeth

Post by the beast » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:38 pm

Hey, web janitor, i would be a tad wary of any muslim imput taking view of the facts of the latest protests around the globe, murder and mayhem!

Did you see the clown at the London peaceful protest interviewed on sky news this morning? Amazing!

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:21 pm

Read todays Sunday Telagraph [19/20/06] I darent make any more comment !!

the beast
doeth

Post by the beast » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:40 pm

Which article do you mean Bobby??
Be safe.

the beast
doeth

Post by the beast » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:46 pm

If its the article by Ferndale on the video of the soldiers in Iraq and the media coverage and immediate damnation of the armed forces.........it makes me..................... arghhhhhh!!!!!!

Be safe.