The Fegg Diaries

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
fegg

Post by fegg » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:26 pm

Thanks for cleaning up janitor, how about dealing with the spilt jissem on the second floor.

Sue

Post by Sue » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:08 pm

You're still not funny Fegg.

fegg

Post by fegg » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:49 pm

Sue, I don't remember when we met, the "still" in your post suggests a past.
If we "made it" and I have spurned your need to sustain the relationship, then forgive me, I was probably drunk, and unless you have photographs or some kind of DNA evidence I'm afraid there' very little you can do at this stage. You could try the European court of human rights, but frankly I think they've bigger fish to fry. Put it down to experience and try and move on with your life. Have you tried, yoga, wholefood, or walks along the seashore with a fresh breeze in your face? Good luck for the future, and thanks for what ever was.
If the problem persists, I'm afarid I justc can't go on with personal communication like this, this really must be the last time.
Thanks Sue, take care.

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Mon Oct 31, 2005 1:23 pm

I have never seen lights in the sky, nor have I been to NY, but I would eagerly participate in alien group sex.
Prancing is for dancers, masking is for liars.

fegg

Post by fegg » Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:51 pm

Hey Prancer, that's beautiful, do you write poetry for a living?

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:46 am

It's funny you should say that, i do in fact dabble, though only for fun. I meant to post the comment under your other title, but just confused and disordered here, typical of me I'm afraid.
I like your name, is it Celtic?
I don't actually come from St davids, so I feel like an imposter being here on this board, just came across it by accident through looking at some jackie Morris artwork.
Sounds like you and Sue have something quite meaningful going on there!

fegg

Post by fegg » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:37 pm

Sue and I go way back, she's a good kid, just a little mixed up - I have that effect on women sometimes.
Yes, I live in St David's, have done for about eighteen years, but was thinking of leaving when the oil started washing up a few years back. Most of the wildlife round here is dead now, or else hideously deformed, truly frightening to see what man's greed can do to the environment.

bunjhvgdyg3289

Post by bunjhvgdyg3289 » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:40 am

You're all happy and content

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:39 am

happy and content? Why, that is a bit harsh. Unless you mean 'happy' of course, in which case yes, we probably ARE all happy and content. Good observation there.

Billy the kid

Fegg you are a drain on society

Post by Billy the kid » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:27 am

FEGG you are getting on my nerves! i have been visiting st davids online for two days, and it seems you have alot to say! stop bitching at st davids you sad act! maybe get a job and stop wasting valuable job centre time on this web site! or maybe come down to st davids and echo your thaughts in our local pubs! and see the reply you get! you are a sad little gnome

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:57 am

Blimey!!
Seems you're not so popular down there fegg, I'd watch your back. I've seen people react violently over all sorts of things, but the reaction you're getting there leaves me a little puzzled. Maybe Sue's husband has spotted her post! Or maybe the people in that corner of the world don't want the rest of us to know about the environmental imapct of the spillage you mentioned. Only kidding, as I assumed you were, as it is clear one or two other people were unabe to detect. Don't take their comments too seriously fegg, some people are like that, it's nothing about you personally. You get all kinds of crazies in the net these days.

Sue

Post by Sue » Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:28 pm

Including Fegg. He may 'only be kidding', but that doesn't make him funny. (If you saw the previous incarnation of this message board, you would know he's always had his enemies)

fegg

Post by fegg » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:36 pm

Hey Billy, I think you need to cut down on your red meat intake (especially if it's reared locally - let's not forget the health scares St David's meat farmers have been involved in).
As for visiting the pubs in our fair "city", I'd be too afraid of bumping in to the agressive types who frequent those kinds of places, people like yourself intent on expressing your agression. Shocking!
Thanks Prancer, good to know at least on other frequent visitor here isn't in the category of "those prescribed medication who really should be taking their tablets".
Is it any surprise that St David's is seeing such a slump in its number of visitors each year with this kind of hostile reaction being thrown around. Makes one a little nervous just to imagine what they're doing of an evening.
Sue, seriously, I will not continue with it.

Billy the kid

shut up you feggot!

Post by Billy the kid » Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:39 am

.........abusive ranting............deleted

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:21 pm

Hey Billy, I really don't see why you have such an intense problem, if you don't want to read what fegg and I are posting to each other, don't read it. Your posts are full of genuine bile while fegg injects a lot of humour.
Hey fegg, ignore him, he's silly, angry, abusive and pointless. Why are you posting in the middle of a pleasant communication in this way Billy, please leave alone, go read guns and ammo or "streetfighter", or whatever is getting you so worked up, and leave us to our wry chat. As far as I can tell, fegg is being funny, whereas you are just throwing insults around.
Just to remind you Billy, go post something interesting, and leave this alone, you have nothing to say of interest to anyone, you are clearly full of problems that internet contact will not cure.
So anyway fegg, what's this about St davids cattle being infested.....

Billy the kid

prancer oh prancer are you and fegg faggs?

Post by Billy the kid » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:07 pm

........abusive ranting...............deleted

webjanitor
Site Admin

Post by webjanitor » Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:13 am

Dear Billy, don't bother coming back unless you can stop slinging abuse and learn to be civil.

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:33 pm

Slowly claps hands in approval, scrapes toe on ground and tries desperately to avoid looking self righteous.

But having said that, well done Mr "janitor" for having the guts to stand up to the big boys.

Hey fegg, where were we, oh yea, poetry, what takes your fancy?

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:45 am

Fegg, you there?

Sue
doeth

Post by Sue » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:19 am

Fair play to Fegg. He may be very non-funny but he's kept the posts going.