the farmers arms

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
jts
croeso

the farmers arms

Post by jts » Tue May 30, 2006 10:04 pm

dont bother drinking at the farmers the booze is terrible and the management are miserable and will ban anyone at the drop of a hat without so much as finding out what really happened! drink at the grove its much better, theres a good atmosphere the owners are pretty tolerant and you dont leave there wishing you'd never been there!!!!

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Wed May 31, 2006 11:19 am

There was a lot of complaints about antisocial behaviour and people leaving the Farmers,so the landlord has to be careful.

jts
croeso

Post by jts » Wed May 31, 2006 8:32 pm

being careful by treating every1 that walks through the door with utter contempt? having really bad beer is being careful? learn to read! :D :twisted: