Liverpools rubbish in wales....

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
catweazle
doeth

Liverpools rubbish in wales....

Post by catweazle » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Don’t know if anyone read of this recently in the press, but have a read and, if you feel strongly enough, sign the online petition

http://tinyurl.com/h4xom

Personally I think it’s disgraceful of Liverpool to have the temerity to even contemplate such a venture, after apologising last year for the drowning of a Welsh valley, (after ousting the Welsh community), do we really want their rubbish dumped in Wales?

http://tinyurl.com/nn849

Kind regards Cat
Here's to the sons of the Gwerin
Who care not for Prince or for Queen
Who will haul down the Red White and Blue boys
And hoist up the Red White and Green.

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:42 am

Well I for one think it's a good idea and support the Welsh parliament wholeheartedly for this brave decision.
Liverpool is the city of culture, you can't have bags of rubbish rotting in the street outside the Cavern - and who knows, the boost to the economy might benefit us all. Maybe Wales could establish a similar contract with other European Union countries, it's something to be considered.
Prancing is for dancers, masking is for liars.

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:15 pm

Anyone remeber the episode of "The Simpsons" where Homer became the rubbish commissioner,and had rubbish from all over dumped at Springfield?

catweazle
doeth

Post by catweazle » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:33 am

prancer wrote:Well I for one think it's a good idea and support the Welsh parliament wholeheartedly for this brave decision.

Have i missed something here? Has the WAG been promoted to a Parliament? I must get out more often. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Or perhaps immigrants into Cymru should pay more attention to our politics.
Here's to the sons of the Gwerin
Who care not for Prince or for Queen
Who will haul down the Red White and Blue boys
And hoist up the Red White and Green.