Robin Hood actually Welsh, says American

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:01 am

Is this the same people who think Elvis works in a chipshop?

catweazle
doeth

Post by catweazle » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:19 am

It wouldn't surprise me if he was, there's much of Cymru's history stolen from us by the sais and paraded as their own, take Arthur for example, he fought against and stemmed the invading tide of English/Saxons into what is NOW England, yet they like to claim him as one of their own, talk about re-writing history. Anyway, we have another "Robin Hood" of our very own, his name was Twm Sion Catti, and he really did rob the rich and give to the poor.

Regards Cat
Here's to the sons of the Gwerin
Who care not for Prince or for Queen
Who will haul down the Red White and Blue boys
And hoist up the Red White and Green.

Crusty Old Mike
doeth

Post by Crusty Old Mike » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:40 pm

I'm always trying to help here, so pse note that I have a niece at Nottingham University doing Business Studies, or something - perhaps she knows about the transfer of wealth. (Like, for example, how to pay back student loans, probably the worst idea thought up by any Government, unless it's the theft from our pension funds ?).