Is St Davids going to merge with Fishguard?

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
The_Saint
adlam

Is St Davids going to merge with Fishguard?

Post by The_Saint » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:45 pm

And then going to attempt to take over the world?! I read something about it in the Echo. Might just be hear say.

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:45 pm

If the people are anything like the people here,ie running round throwing beer bottles,shouting their heads off late at night,etc.etc. they couldnt conquer a paper bag to be sick in.

Magic_Man
doeth

Post by Magic_Man » Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:19 pm

St. Davids merging with Fishguard?! Are you soft in the head?

St. Davids, the smallest and most elegant city in Britain, merging with the rat-infested (and I'm not talking about the rodents) s**t hole that is Fishguard. It would be more likely to see Tony Blair and his family up sticks and move to Monkton.

The_Saint
adlam

Post by The_Saint » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:59 am

Hey, I'm only commenting on what I read in the Echo. And certainly St Davids is the smallest city, but most elegant?!? Have you never been to Bradford?!

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:17 am

St Davids elegant!?
Try taking a decent person around here on a Friday or Saturday night.
I personally dread going out after dark now at rhe weekend.

Magic_Man
doeth

Post by Magic_Man » Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:22 pm

Bobby wrote:Try taking a decent person around here on a Friday or Saturday night.

Don't be such a scare monger. I've been around that place numerous times on Friday and Saturday evenings, and aside from feeling a slight eerines because it's so dead, it's fine. In the Summer it's just full of tourists, and what's wrong with that?

Unless of course you're referring to the small gang of twelve-year-olds who hang around CK's. Bloody hell, they scare the hell out of me they do.

I concede that elegant was a poor choice of phrase. Perhaps idyllic would have been more suitable. Anyway, back on topic; St. Davids merging with Fishguard?? What will the County Echo come up with next: Trefin merging with Cardiff? :roll:

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:51 am

Try talking to people who live near licensed premises,what they like about late night on Fridays and Saturdays!

The_Saint
adlam

Post by The_Saint » Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:17 pm

Trefin merging with Cardiff?! You might just have something there!! And to be fair, St Davids is hardly a scary place, unless you find tractors intimidating!