Rugby

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
Resident
doeth

Rugby

Post by Resident » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:56 pm

6 Nations next week. Everyone looking forward to it? Looks like Ireland are the faves. I wouldn't bet against them after the Autumn Internationals. Interesting to see how England go after their management shakeup...not to mention Farrell and Wilkinson featuring on the team sheet. Don't think Scotland and Italy will offer much more than last year and also think France will be reeling after getting tonked in the autumn. How will they come back? Not sure how the boys will get on. Got a few injuries to deal with so who knows.

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:25 pm

The trouble with all these sports, is it repeats itself every year. Whats the point in getting all keen,when next year the results could be different.

Resident
doeth

Post by Resident » Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:48 pm

Well...i think we can conclude that you're not a sports fan then. Best to leave it at that.

the beast
doeth

Rugby

Post by the beast » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:00 pm

Hey, at least you lot have some semblance of a team base and a management structure.................Us English are on the bones of our my braiiinss hurt!!!

Can't wait for the competion to start and the more young players we see, the better!!!!

Be safe!!

the beast
doeth

sorry

Post by the beast » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:02 pm

Should read competition of course and i didn't think the word my braiiinss hurt was offensive.

Be safe!!

Resident
doeth

Post by Resident » Wed Jan 31, 2007 4:16 pm

I still don't think it makes sense Beastie. Put down that Rioja!