armed policeforce????

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
the beast
doeth

armed policeforce????

Post by the beast » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:35 pm

More fuel for the debate on arming our law enforcers.

The country in general is across the board being taken for a ride by our elected peers.
These ministers are put into office on a realm of promises pledged to the working nation……….They are continuously letting us down.

City centers are no-go areas for law-abiding citizens.
The bastions of our homes are easy prey for aggressors because they know we can’t fight back for fear of reprisal…and when we do we are prosecuted with the full force of the law, whereas serial burglars and criminals are roaming the streets through lack of convictions.

Even our police officers, ordinary men and women trying to uphold some degree of decency on our streets are simple fodder for armed criminals.

I cannot believe in the 21st century a first world nation like the UK does not arm its general force when guncrime rates are soaring throughout the country.

How do you think a career criminal thinks and feels when he is off out to rob with a knife or a gun when he knows he is highly unlikely to be confronted by someone as armed as he is…….confident, I should think.

Time for th politicians to rethink; methinks!

Be safe!

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:39 pm

If they brought in proper sentences,instead of 18 months for "manslaughter" as I read in a paper last week, and made judges answerable to the public without politicians being able to "get to them" perhaps that would have some effect. Dont you sometimes wonder why a judge has so much power without having any responsibiliy; perhaps if one or two were charged with negligence if a violent person committed another serious crime who the judge only gave a previous ridiculously light sentence to, it migt make them think on a bit!

Sunshine the werewolf
croeso

Post by Sunshine the werewolf » Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:36 am

who are these b*stards never been to sunny d since 1977. what will your opinion matter at the end of the day. the local people have to find the entertainment at the rugby club on a saturday night where the staff have far too much authority without legal identifycation or qualification, are given the right to manhandle females for some sort of perverted rush. wasnt a bouncer from there recently arrested for GBH and sleeping with a fifteen year old. how was this person allowed to work there without a background check. these people have made up there own rules (laws) where they are allowed to stop access to local people beacause of a five minute character judgement from a drug taking (speed, ecstacy, marjuana etc) crowd of thugs. i have had experience with this as have freinds plus witnesses. us local people are sick of this and i for one are going to the ''comitee'' (bunch of local drunks) about this. with the amount of complaints i have had about this i am willing to take it to court. locals please give your opinion, coz no one wants to stand for these rugby tw**s any more!
I AM THE STORM!

the beast
doeth

Post by the beast » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:33 pm

Hey sunshine.......Do you mean that the crowd trying to get in the rugby club are drug induced or do you mean the doormen???