Came into some money, will be buying around St Davids

This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
prancer
Site Admin

Came into some money, will be buying around St Davids

Post by prancer » Fri May 26, 2006 9:00 am

I have recently come into some money and intend to purchase two or maybe even three holiday homes around St Davids. Two I will rent out in the summer, and one will be kept back just for my odd weekend use when the mood takes me.
Can anyone suggest the best places around St Davids to buy? I need to ask because I haven't had money to buy before. If all goes well i might be able to extend my list of houses even further, but that's in the air at the moment.
I'm looking for somewhere quiet, without too much local population to spoil things.
Prancing is for dancers, masking is for liars.

suggs
adlam

Post by suggs » Sun May 28, 2006 7:59 am

get stuffed

catweazle
doeth

Post by catweazle » Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:20 am

Stay in Ingerland, twat.
Here's to the sons of the Gwerin
Who care not for Prince or for Queen
Who will haul down the Red White and Blue boys
And hoist up the Red White and Green.

the beast
doeth

Post by the beast » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:35 am

Prancer, do these crass locals have no sense of humour?

I know you only jest!

Be safe!

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:33 pm

Sense of humour in St. Davids? that really will be the day!!

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:52 am

The Beast and Bobby are very welcome to use my places at a very reasonable mark down for their beautiful natures.

the beast
doeth

Post by the beast » Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:30 pm

Hey Prancer, i want to use one of your luxurious holiday homes, but i want it in january, can't stand all them bloody tourists!

Be safe!

Bobby
doeth

Post by Bobby » Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:28 pm

Thanks prancer !!

prancer
Site Admin

Post by prancer » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:28 am

Typical! I kindly make an offer, and instantly you are making demands. Whether it is available in January or not I can't say, I just feel under a lot of pressure now, next thing you know I'll be mowing your lawns!
As for the tourists, I thought they were the backbone of St David's ailing economy since the anthrax problem of '86. I'm sure the local businessmen/council officials (one and the same thing?) would be very concerned if all those English pounds weren't flooding in. On the subject of council matters, does anyone know how strictly the building regulations are enforced in the area? It's just that a local builder friend suggested I buy some nice field and build myself a new home rather than rely on the worse for wear structures presently available throughout Pembrokeshire. Also, if I'm canny, i could end up with clear views to the sea. So, anyone have a list of names where I send an informal payment, a free weekend break is the prize to whoever supplies the most useful information.