This forum is a community resource for the people of St Davids and those in the wider world with an interest in the city. Please respect your fellow users and refrain from posting anything that could be considered offensive by the community.
This forum is intended for non commercial use if you wish to promote your goods or services please contact the Webjanitor.
Mae'r bwrdd neges hwn yn modd i bobl Tyddewi ac i'r rhai hynny sydd a ddiddordeb yn y ddinas. Byddwch yn barchus i'ch cyd-defnyddwyr a pheidiwch postio unrhyw beth a fydd yn atgasu'r cymdeithas.
Open forum
Register to become a Member and gain extra options.
the beast

Post by the beast » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:47 pm

I find it sooooo hard to say anything angry/bewildered/ astounded/disgusted and most of all disgraced, about the case of the 21 yr old uncle being charged with the illegal and murder of his 2 yr old niece.

I am sure there are aspects of this '' horrific act'' that we will never hear about until the end of whatever machinations have to occur, due to whatever legal reasons and processes there are................But fucking hell!!

Incidents/violations/circumstances/crimes/ whatever they are called ???????? Like this are far too often seen on regular media reports.

Where on earth have we come to in our evolution when, on an appalling regularity, these abbhorations seem to occur with a repetition that is all too easy to consume in our daily news imput?

Sometimes i despair for this and the next generation.

Lets just give prayers, or whatever you do to whatever god you believe in or follow, to this little soul, and hope she finds a place to rest.

Be safe!

Post by Bobby » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:19 pm

Difficult to know how anyone can act so evil.
We may be one of the richest nations on earth [but I dont see it],but we have become one of the poorest,when we take into account society,and the care of others.