Payment, booking, arrival & departure times
- Payment is by posting a cheque to
“Powell Strong, St Brides Cottage, St Davids, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6QX ”.
Please make all cheques payable to: Powell Strong.
- The cottage is booked once full payment has been received. A letter or email will be sent as confirmation.
- Entry to the accommodation will be from 4pm on the day of arrival and vacation must be no later than 10.00am on day of departure.
The hiring contract is made between the accommodation provider and the hirer and is entered into as soon as the deposit is processed and the confirmation letter sent. Any booking made will be subject to the following conditions.
- Number of persons using the Accommodation: Under no circumstances can the number of persons using the accommodation exceed the number which can be accommodated.
- Care of the Accommodation: The hirer is responsible for the accommodation and undertakes to take all reasonable and proper care of it. On leaving it must be left clean and tidy and in the same state of repair as on the arrival date. Any breakages or damages must be made known to the accommodation provider, at the latest before departure and any costs reimbursed.
- Liability: The accommodation is provided as advertised and no liability can be accepted for any personal injury, or loss or damage to personal property however caused.
- Linen: Sheets, Duvets, Pillowcases and Tea Towels are included in the rental cost. For bookings longer than a week, a fresh set can be supplied. Towels are available to hire at a charge of £5 per person each week.
- Gas & electricity: This will be charged according to use.
- There is strictly no smoking inside the cottage.
- Right of entry: The accommodation provider or their representative shall be allowed the right of entry to the accommodation at all reasonable times for the purpose of maintenance.
- Complaints: Should a complaint arise during occupation, this should be brought to the attention of the accommodation provider who will try to rectify the situation. Complaints after the holiday cannot be dealt with.
- Cancellation: Upon notification if a re-let is successful, all monies paid will be refunded. Otherwise all monies paid becomes non - refundable. You may like to consider taking out holiday cancellation insurance.
St Brides Cottage Home - This traditionally restored 150
year-old cottage is one of a terrace of traditional properties within
the conservation area of the City of St Davids.
Sleeps 5 or 6
in 3 bedrooms
Available by the week or for shorter breaks (minimum 3 days)
except for high season when bookings can only be made for 7 days (Saturday