for holiday cottages at Trefeiddan Farm St Davids
1. Once your booking has been confirmed, a contract is made and you are responsible for the full cost of the holiday. If you have to cancel your holiday over 6 weeks before the start date we will endeavour to rebook the accommodation and if we are successful in doing so before the 6 weeks margin your liability to pay the balance will cease. If you cancel within 6 weeks of the holiday start date and payment has been made in full there will be no refund, any money paid should be claimed back from your holiday insurance. In all cases of cancellation the deposit is forfeited.
2. We reserve the right to refuse entry to or repossess the cottage at any time if it is considered that the occupiers are unsuitable for any reason.
3. The cottage is primarily let to family/attached parties up to the number of persons stated. Those arriving with 'extras' will be refused.
4. The holiday period starts from 3.00pm on the booked day of arrival and we ask for the accommodation to be vacated by 10.00am on the morning of departure.
5. You are responsible for the accommodation and its equipment whilst in occupation and it is expected that it will be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure. Where necessary guests will be held liable for repair/replacement costs.
6. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to personal effects, baggage, motorcars etc. Cars are parked on the premises at the owners’ risk. Use of any facility is done so at your own risk.
7. If for any reason beyond our control we have to cancel the holiday arrangement we will refund all monies received and any further liabilities for either party will cease.
8. Bed linen, excluding bedding for cots, is included in the hire charge. The beds, with continental quilts, are made up prior to your arrival.
9. Well behaved pets with responsible owners are welcome by prior arrangement. Pets are not allowed into bedrooms or onto soft furnishings and must not be left in the cottages unattended. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
10. Deposit: £100 per week is payable on booking, with the balance due six weeks before the start of your holiday. If you are booking with your holiday less than six weeks away, we ask you to pay the full amount.