- The Coach house is part of a converted longbarn
- Friday - Friday booking
- Sleeps 4 plus cot
- One double room
- One en suite twin room (en suite has shower, loo and wash hand basin)
- Ample room in either bedroom for a cot
- Main bathroom with bath, wash hand basin and loo
- Fully fitted kitchen (no dish washer)with separate utility room
- Living room with TV and dining area
- Distant sea views from a velux window upstairs looking out over farmland across to St Brides Bay and Skomer Island in the south
- The view from the twin room is of the magnificent rocky outcrop of Carn Trefeiddan
- The kitchen leads to a patio area with seating – the garden enjoys the best of the summer sun. It has a built in BBQ and a rotary line and whilst not enclosed this area is private and for your sole use
- low season £325 mid season from £475 peak season £625
inclusive of gas, electricity, heating & bed linen
- Pets welcome during mid and low season by arrangement
The Coach house is part of a converted barn at Trefeiddan Farm. The cottage sleeps 4 plus cot and is fully centrally heated.
The front door leads directly into the living room which has easy seating, a colour TV and ample space for a dining area. The kitchen leading from the livng room is fully fitted with microwave, fridge, electric oven and gas hob. There is a washing machine and full size freezer in a utility room adjacent to the kitchen. From the kitchen is the rear access to your patio with seating - this garden enjoys the very best of the summer sun. It has a built in BBQ and rotary line and whilst it isn't enclosed this area is private and for your sole use.
Stairs from the kitchen lead up to a double room, a bathroom and an en suite twin room. The double room is light and airy with a velux window looking out on distant views of Skomer island and St Brides bay in the south. The twin bedroom has an en suite shower room with a second wash hand basin & WC and has a view of the magnificent rocky outcrop of Carn Trefeiddan to the west.
There is room for a cot in either if these bedrooms (please book cot and highchair in advance at no extra charge).
There is oil fired central heating throughout this cottage ensuring its warmth and cosiness even in the depths of a Pembrokeshire winter and prices are inclusive of heating, gas, electricity and bed linen.
The Coach House will be available to book Friday to Friday (miss the Saturday holiday traffic and enjoy a full weekend in the area!).top