- The double bedroom has an en suite shower room and a large built in storage space. The gable end window looks out over the conservation area. Binoculars and a bird book are provided for anyone interested
- 3 single rooms
- Velux roof windows in all the bedrooms and our unpolluted night skies mean stargazing just has to be tried!
- Bathroom with shower over the bath, loo and vanity unit
- Large farmhouse style kitchen/dining room. Well-equipped and with a range style cooker – gas hob and double oven- one fan assisted and one conventional. The settle is of stripped pine and the dining table specially made from shipwrecked timber
- From the wash up you can see Garn Lleity in the distance, a volcanic out crop some 700 feet above sea level.
- Cosy living room again with views out over the moorland towards St Davids
- Full central heating
- Freeview TV
- Washing machine
- Drying room with a downstairs loo and storage
- A private parking and patio area with an available barbeque
The Mill, our third cottage is now available. It was a former granary which stored grain on the first floor and this could then be funnelled down to the mill in the winter to feed the livestock. It has now been converted into a self-catering cottage accommodating up to 5.
The Mill has unrivalled views over Trefeiddan moor, a site designated as a special area of conservation and which begins only 50 metres from this cottage. If you enjoy birdwatching and like to see wildlife a stay here is a must!